Protecting Our Clients’ Interests In Personal Injury, Family Law, Estate Administration And More
The law office of Richard J. Catalano, P.C., in North Versailles, Pennsylvania, represents individuals throughout Greater Pittsburgh in a wide variety of legal areas. Our lawyer offers highly skilled legal counsel in:
- Family law — protecting our clients’ rights during the complex process of divorce, spousal support (alimony), property division and more.
- Personal Injury — helping individuals recover full compensation if they are injured in a car accident, truck accident, pedestrian accident, dog bite incident, by defective products or in any other incident that was caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Probate and estate administration — assisting personal representatives (executors) and others in commencing the probate process by handling the collection of assets, estate tax matters, creditor actions, distribution of assets to heirs and preparation of the final account. We also prepare estate planning documents such as wills, powers of attorney and advance directives (living wills).
- Criminal defense — aggressively protecting our clients’ rights against charges of DWI, assault, theft, drug charges and traffic offenses.
- Real Estate — protecting the interests of buyers or sellers in all phases of residential real estate transactions by reviewing purchase or sale agreements, financing, zoning and land use restrictions, environmental concerns and more.
North Versailles Wrongful Death Lawyers
Attorney Richard J. Catalano has assisted residents of Allegheny County and Westmoreland County for more than 40 years. His father also was a lawyer who practiced in this area.
Our firm emphasizes preparation and professionalism, yet we are proud of our client-friendly environment, which helps reduce the stress that is inherent in many legal situations.
We advocate aggressively on behalf of our clients, whether we are protecting your rights in divorce, defending you against criminal charges or representing you in a personal injury or wrongful death claim.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your case. We offer free consultations for personal injury, estate and probate matters, and criminal defense. We will review the facts of your case and recommend the best steps to take. Contact us to schedule an appointment.