Assisting Individuals With A Variety Of Legal Issues For More Than Four Decades
If you are dealing with a matter that requires legal representation, it is important to find a lawyer who is both professional and personable. It’s best to work with someone who will take the time to understand the unique aspects of your situation and create a legal strategy that suits your objectives. You want a lawyer who will thoroughly explain your options, as well as the short-term and long-term ramifications of each, so you can take an active role in the decision-making process.
The law firm of Richard J. Catalano, P.C., in North Versailles, Pennsylvania, offers knowledgeable legal counsel in a client-friendly environment — and it has done so for more than 40 years.
Attorney Richard J. Catalano is a second-generation lawyer who serves residents of Greater Pittsburgh across a broad spectrum of legal areas, just as Richard’s father did before him. He represents individuals in a number of areas, including:
- Family law — divorce, child custody and support, Child Custody and Grandparent Custody Rights equitable distribution of property, modifications, alimony, protection from abuse (PFA) hearings and other family matters
- Personal injury — ensuring that you are fully compensated if you are seriously injured in a car accident, truck accident, slip-and-fall accident or any incident that was caused by someone else’s negligence
- Probate and estate administration — assisting relatives, heirs, beneficiaries and personal representatives or executors with estate administration, court filings, inventories and accountings, as well as drafting wills, powers of attorney and living wills or health care directives
- Criminal defense — representing individuals charged with traffic offenses, DUI/DWI, assault, theft and other criminal charges
- Real estate — protecting buyers or sellers in residential real estate deals
North Versailles Child Custody Lawyer
Whether you are getting divorced, suffered serious injuries in an accident, or you or a loved one faces criminal charges, wrestling with legal issues can be extremely stressful. We relieve that stress by creating a legal strategy that minimizes the impact on your life and lets you move forward.
We are noted for taking a personal interest in our clients and building lifelong relationships. A large percentage of our business comes through referrals from past clients who appreciated our legal knowledge and attentive, friendly approach.
We offer free consultations for personal injury cases, estate and probate matters and criminal defense. Our family law work is billed on a sliding scale based on the complexity of the case. Personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not pay attorney fees unless we obtain a recovery for you.
Committed To You
We welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss your legal issue. We will answer your questions and provide a straightforward assessment of your case. Call 412-823-3545 or use our contact form to schedule an appointment.